Covid-19 (Updated 25-01-22)
Following the easing of lockdown restrictions in 2021 I have resumed all 'in person' training and group exercise classes. I am fully vaccinated and will continue to operate a Covid-safe environment for all my clients. Online training remains an option for anyone who is either clinically vulnerable or has other Covid-19 related concerns.
Managing Covid risks at Fit4Life Personal Training:
1. Limiting the number of PT sessions to a maximum of three per day to allow for thorough cleaning of all equipment used between sessions while still maximising flexibility with session times to meet busy clients’ schedules.
2. Hand sanitiser is available for use throughout each session.
3. I have improved the air extraction system at the studio but there’s also the option of keeping doors open for semi-outdoor ventilation.
4. Clients do not need to wear a Face Covering when exercising but I am happy to wear one in the studio if it makes you feel more comfortable.
5. For group exercise classes, clients bring their own equipment (an exercise mat and one pair of studio dumbbells). Appropriate distancing is maintained throughout each class and all venues used have good ventilation.
If you have any questions about personal or group training, do please contact me here.